Oct 16, 2007

The House That Zak Built

No wonder Zam has told the press that Badawi is not interested in hearing the truth, except from government officials. The charitable institutions should not have sent their inmates to attend Zakariah's dinner. No amount of good that he is trying to do now can save him from the punishment that he deserves in the hereafter. As stated in the article, Zakariah's palacial mansion sticks out like a sore thumb in a squatter area. Why has this crook not been punished for building such a huge mansion, the money which he would have got through dubious means, whilst other people who have committed lesser crimes have had harsh punishments meted out to them. Time and time again, the ruling administration has been testing our patience, and I think that the time has now come for us to say that enough is enough, so the only way to go is to vote in the opposition to show the Barisan government that we will no longer stand for their corrupt and evil ways.

By the way, who gave Ng Yen Yen the authority not to allow little dragon ladies from China to work as maids in Malaysia. Did she seek the views of all Malaysians before making her petition to the government with regards to this matter? Anyway, this is just a very small concession made by the government just to please the MCA. However, I wish to challenge the MCA or any other component party within the Barisan government to influence their political masters to
treat all Malaysian citizens equally and to consider all Malaysians as bumiputras regardless of race or creed. If the component parties within the ruling administration can achieve this, then my dear friends, by all means vote in the Barisan government in the forthcoming general elections again. However, I am absolutely sure that the MCA will not be able to change the status quo. So once again, my dear Malaysians, may I remind you to use your votes wisely by voting in the opposition for it's time that we voted in a clean, efficient and trustworthy government.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Ho,
Do Malaysians out there still say that so and so politician is a very good politician because he is so generous ? Come election time, someone will be dishing out 50 ringgit, enough to buy your heart and your vote ? I think humans are given many chances to do good. Men can be fooled but not the big guy above.

In Malaysia, it is hard to distinguish between foreign workers who come here to do a decent job and foreign workers who come here for immoral activities. In fact, there is an overlapping of these two. Meaning in the daytime, they do a decent job and at night they turn into butterflies. The Indons have been coming here for ages and the government keeps quiet about it. What is it about the China Chinese women that they have to make a big fuzz out of it ? Something to do with race and politics ?

Who I am ? I am another internet user, an e-citizen in the cyberspace world. I surf round. I read blogs. I give my comments. In the real world, I am just another person on the street. I know what unfairness means. Believe me, I know.

Anonymous said...

Greetings Alfred, Glad to know you are blogging for the good of Malaysia. I wish you well, it is an uphill road, but with your steadfast help the battle to make the public see the light will be achieved more easily.
Sing it to them Alfred!
Sincere regards