Oct 12, 2007

Is It 200,000 or 20,000 - 1st Comment

Same old song, the spin doctors are at it again. Everything in that report sounds too far-fetched. Believe it or not, I have attended Badawi's first hari raya gathering with the purpose of handing him a letter requesting his intervention in a dispute that I was having with RTM. Unfortunately, nothing came out of it as he decided to ignore my letter altogether till this very day. Anyway, coming back to the food. There was nothing to shout about, for if I remember correctly, the beef rendang was so tough that it was no fun eating it.. the cakes that was served was not fresh, and in short, if I had to pay for the food, I would have regretted it. I am in total agreement with you that having 200 thousand people to attend Badawi's function is certainly an exaggeration, and for the reasons which you have given in your article, it is just cheap publicity and wishful-thinking on the part of the organizers of the function. When are these crooks going to stop taking Malaysians for fools?.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Ho,
Hello. You are successful in your singing career now. Sometimes the world can be very unfair and there is no answer for it. We think that humans can help us but they cannot because in the end they have to look out for themselves too. They think that by helping, they will destroy themselves. I am not sure if you have any beliefs. If you have, then believe that a higher force will cause justice to come your way. For now we just have to learn to forgive and to let go. It is difficult and mentally challenging. But we still have to let go because there is nothing else we can do. There is nothing like a boost to one's ego and one's status in life to see so many coming to one's gathering of some sort. I have never been to any VIP's gathering. May be I should try one of these days and see the sort of hospitality these VIPs extend to the common people. You should also be commenting on the amount of ringgits spent on our space mission programme. I think it is over half a million ringgit. Now for a developing nation like Malaysia, this sort of money should be used on more urgent problems. Are we telling the world that we are so rich that we can send a man to space ? Take care.

Alfred Ho said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your philosophical advice. I do not allow all these problems to fester in my mind & it does not really affect me where my health is concerned. However, I feel that it is my duty to expose the government for the way it discriminates against certain group of citizens such as myself. Please continue to visit my site from time to time & do feel free to drop me a line & perhaps even reveal your identity. For your information, I will be joining the ranks of the opposition by becoming a member of the DAP & a press conference will be held at Teresa Kok's service centre tomorrow at 11am.

Cheers
Alfred

Alfred Ho said...

Dear Anonymous,

I've already written about the space tourist scandal. Please read my blog again.

Thanks