Nov 8, 2007

10th November - Reminiscent of the old days

Excellent speech, my good friend. Anyway, I have decided to attend the rally long ago as I have been one of the victims of this cruel government for they have deprived me of a job and yet I have not been able to seek redress even after having written to numerous government officials. RPK, I look forward to making your acquaintance at the rally for I am certainly a big fan of your website, which only seeks to speak the truth and nothing but the truth. You have got the UMNO thugs running scared; hence their determination to close down Malaysia-Today at all costs. These people know that you have a big following and that their many crimes are being exposed by you and your diligent workers. Do keep up with the struggle my good friend, and allow me to direct your readers to my blog where I have posted all my comments on Malaysia-Today, more than 50 in all. My blog address is as follows:
http://alfredhosinger.blogspot.com

Hope to meet as many Malaysia-Today readers at the rally including the boss himself i.e. RPK.Thanks

No comments: