Oct 23, 2007

Malik Hussein And Independence of Judiciary

Mahathir the mastermind, Rahim Noor the boxing clown, Borhan the arresting officer together with his band of torturers should be made to cough out the hefty sum awarded by the high court to Malik. Did I hear some of you answer, correct, correct, correct? Personally, I strongly feel that public funds should not be used to pay out the compensation as quite a sizable amount of money is involved.

By the way, I wrote an email to Marina Mahathir, urging her to impress upon her father, when he has fully recovered, to right the many wrongs towards his fellow citizens, but to my disappointment, she chose not to entertain my email. It is my prediction that Malik will not live to see a cent of his compensation awarded by the high court, as I strongly believe that the ruling administration will certainly appeal the judgement. Furthermore, I think that this is just another election ploy by the Barisan Nasional government to garner more votes. However, if my prediction is incorrect and Malik gets his well deserved reward, then it would be nice if he could use part of the money to help the down-trodden and all those people who have been oppressed by this very despotic government.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Barisan Nasional is doing something. Mahathir spent. Badawi saves. No ?